All Collections
Trading claims
How do I file a financial complaint?
How do I file a financial complaint?
Updated over a week ago

If you are dissatisfied with our services, or if you have a query regarding your account or activity with us, you may contact the Customer Support Department via live chat, email or telephone. Our Customer Support department will determine if your query can be resolved immediately or if it will require further investigation.

If your query cannot be resolved immediately, please send via email [email protected] the following:

  • transaction ID(s)

  • amount of loss

  • detailed issue description

  • date and time

Please attach a screenshot or a video confirming the issue, if this is possible.

We remain committed to resolving it in a prompt manner (usually within 5 business days). If you are not satisfied with the response to the query or grievance you received, then you may raise this further with the Compliance Department following the process indicated in the 'Official Complaints' section.

For further information, please click here.

Did this answer your question?